Saturday 18 October 2014

Just a wish

Each single day could be a special day for some one.

With the increasing of the age, getting more socialized with people, sometime I just feel that I have lost the interest of celebrations. 

On any colleague's birthday, the cake is bought by the boss. Everybody is called to attend a short gathering. Of course, singing "Happy Birthday to ......" becomes a must performance. Anybody looks so happy, but I believe most of you just want to get a piece of cake, run back to your desk, and leave the office at 6:00pm sharp.  

When seeing people holding hands and enjoying their special wine and chocolate on valentine's day, I just can't stop thinking how many of you really know the meaning of love, "hope you are the only date for him/her tonight!"

However, today, I feel something different. Maybe I have been away from home for many years; Maybe I have the guilty that I haven't celebrated any special day with them for so long; Maybe I was too busy to even give a call every week. Maybe I am too selfish, until today I just cant tell them that I love them both so much; Maybe, and maybe...... 

I tried to give a lot of excuses to myself to convince myself that overall I am still a good daughter. But I know I am not.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary to both of you, my lovely baba and mama!" 

Thank you for your right decision, so I have the opportunity to come to this wonderful world and have selfless love from both of you! Please stay healthy, give me a chance to make up the time I wasted before. 

Hope there are more and more years..... we can be together... love, laugh, and live!!!!




The wold of the day

Wedding Anniversary

Jie Hun Ji Nian Ri


No comments:

Post a Comment